Success story of mold killing using the environmental preset, an unintentional experiment. Last month I placed some cut onions at home to prevent flu. After a couple of days, mold developed. I concluded that there must be mold in the air. I used the tape to pick up the molds, dust on desk and tissue from mattress and applied all the relevant presets under environmental via remote mode for one or two days. Molds still developed in the cut onions but to a lesser degree. So I ran the preset again. This time I let the remote run for at least 10 to over 50 cycles per preset. The third round of cut onions is mold free. As the experiment was unintentional, I did not in the beginning keep a strict record of the mold development. But this is still a useful piece of information to share. See pictures below.